Thank you so much to tkmorin for nominating my blog for the Reality Blog Award. Please visit her site Bite Size Canada. There’s a lot of information and trivia about Canada on her blog and it makes makes for a very interesting read.
Those who are lucky enough to receive this award, are asked to post the picture of the award on their blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
There are 5 questions that go along with this award so here we go…
- If you could change one thing, what would you change? Less violence / more peace in the world
- If you have just one book with you on a deserted island, what would it be? LOL, it would probably have to be How to Survive on a Deserted Island of course 🙂
- What is one thing that really scares you? Not to sound like a copy kat or anything, but I am deathly afraid of heights. I freeze up on ladders, looking out of windows in tall buildings, even crossing a bridge in my car.
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you will be able to complete it? My grandmother came to America from Ireland when she was 17. I would love to take a trip to Ireland, visit the town where my grandmother grew up and visit the family that we have there. Having special needs rescue animals makes taking vacations very difficult and expensive but I do think I will get there one day.
- If you could meet any TV or movie star who is still alive, who would it be? I would say Steve Martin. He is so funny and maybe he could even teach me how to play the banjo. If I couldn’t meet Steve for some reason, my second choice would be Ron Howard. He is talented and seems so down to earth.
Now, here are a few blogs that I think are worthy (in no particular order)
I am deeply honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by the wonderful Elizabeth Rose. You should check out her blog, http://elizabethrosemysteries.com, and her book, Murder in Death’s Door County. She is a very talented author. Thanks so much Elizabeth!
Since my life has gotten crazy busy in the last few days, and is calling me now, I will enter my nominations tomorrow. I hope that doesn’t break any rules…
On June 9, I received a bouquet of awards from Seeker. If you are not familiar with her awesome blog, theseeker, you should check it out. I’m sure you will love it as i do. I am grateful and so happy that she found my blog worthy of these nominations.
The rules are below. I will have to announce my nominations later. Time is not on my side lately.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 7 questions.
- Nominate ( no limit of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.